Wednesday 4 May 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety

I had another busy day.

Zita had to go to make sure the car was not too smoky and smelly. Or you can not drive it. 

The men said the gold big car was even fine. They gave her the nice car papers. That is good.

This morning we had to start to put everything back to where everything should be. But everything could not be even a bit dusty. Not even me. Ha. 

All our nice pictures are not on the walls. I do not know why. 

Zita is going to bring even more pictures upstairs. From the basement. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Craig had to make big piles of what goes where. Because it is going to be the giant sell all our because we don't want it anymore stuff day. In a little while. 

That is a very good day. It happen every summer. That is good. 

I get to stay outside to guard all our stuff. Even the new stuff Craig and Zita and Niamh bring home. 

Emmet does not go out. Because all the stuff is not way way way old. Or from way far away. Oh well. 

We only played catch the ball a little bit today. We were very busy. 

Zita and I went for a long walk this morning. We saw my friends the ducks. Just siting in the water. All asleep. I did not bark at them. 

It was just a nice all full of sunshine day. Then is was not. Oh well. 

Emmet had brand new all about way old Canada stories today. At his nice university. 

Zita drove him home. Then she had to go right downtown to the way too small office. 

She has to go out with the rascal ladies tonight to a nice restaurant for a tasty dinner. 

Craig and Emmet and Niamh will have to make dinner my themselves. Ha. 

Mister Nick came to our house this afternoon. By just himself. No mister nice helpers today. 

To finish everything all up. And take all the messy paint cans away. That is good. 

When he came to my house I just went in the bedroom for a nice nap. 

And Craig gave him some real money. So Mister Nick can have tasty dinners too. That is good. 

Craig and I watched the hockey game tonight in the still all full f too much stuff den.


No comments:

Post a Comment