Sunday 8 May 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Four

We only had a very little sleep in today. Oh well.

Zita had to do work for our nice newspaper. For the last time. Oh well.

The Mister Mayor sent my friend Zita a long letter. The present man brought it to our house. It was even written on paper. Ha.

He said thank you for the very long time she helped give all our friends our nice newspapers. That is nice. 

We watched the old funny detectives last night. Until Niamh came home. Then we went all fast asleep in our comfy beds. 

Today is just for Mother's Day. That is nice. Craig told me that my mother is very far away. I do not remember her so well. Oh dear. 

Emmet and Niamh said I can share Zita too. That is nice. 

I only remember Zita. Because I was only very little when I came to my house. That is why Zita can be my mother too. That is good. 

So that is why I guard her all the time. It is my job. Ha.

We are going to keep the gold big car for a little while. So it can help with all the newspapers. 

Because it knows where to go to take the newspapers. All by itself. 

It would not like to retire before Zita. It is Zita's own car. 

It was the old colonel's car. But he went to heaven before he even could drive it. Oh dear. Then it was Zita's. It is known.

It is a nice car. But it is old. Like Craig.  And it has holes. Like Emmet. That is why it was our car. Ha. 

Mister Mike's fix your car all up store will make it all right. 

And Mister Bob will drive it. He likes the gold big car. That is good. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh took Craig's mother to a too many chips restaurant for lunch today. Near the busy street. Ha. She got a secret present too. 

I did not go. I stayed here to guard the house. All by my self. And my comfy duvet. 

Emmet and Niamh have secret presents for Zita. Because she is their mother. I did not have a secret present. 

Craig said the lettuce machine was a good present for the sing happy birthday day and for just for Mother's Day. That is good. 

It is hard to find secret presents. I always look in all the windows of the interesting stores on the busy street. 

But I do not have any enough money to buy a secret present. 

I am just like Niamh. But I do not go to the way too expensive coffee store. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment