Sunday 22 May 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Eight

We got up way early this morning. So Zita could make our garden all ready for the tasty green beans. 

I could not help. Sometimes I forget about our beautiful garden and dig my own giant holes. And get in trouble. Too bad for me.

I had to stay in the bedroom with Craig. Until he was all wide awake. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

When Craig was all up and spic and span all clean we had cinnamon buns. Just us. Ha good for us.

Then when Zita was all finished in our beautiful garden we had some too much coffee and crunchy toasts. Good for me.

After our toasts Craig went to visit his mother. Down the street. 

He took Mister Bill's brand new book off all his own pictures. To show her.

The ones he takes when he visits the too hot lots of music islands. It is a very nice book. 

There are even dogs in it. Craig showed them to me. Ha. That is a good book. 

Then Zita went out too. Without me. Oh dear. 

She had to find Craig. And then go to the farmers tasty food stores. 

To get Scotsman's scones. And even more delicious own made cinnamon buns. 

For our tasty Sunday lunch. Ha. Good for us.

Everybody stopped my friend Zita to ask her where was Miss Poppy. 

Everybody missed me. Ha. Too bad for me. Too bad for them.

Craig said there were kabillions of people on our busy street. Everywhere. 

Because of all the beautiful flowers. Everywhere in my neighbourhood. 

And strange cars were parked all over everywhere. Oh dear. That is not right.

After lunchtime Zita had to go down to the scary basement. To make everything neat and tidy. Again.

Emmet was in the basement too. In his cosy bedroom. Reading for his nice university. 

Craig had to make the big computer work for our nice Queen. And not tell anybody any secrets. Oh well. 

Zita and I went for a little walk. Before our dinner. It was not a long walk. It is a hot day today. 

We did not go on the busy street. Only the other little streets. 

There were no nice shady fat sheep clouds today. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow. 

Last night we watched more writing on the television detective programs. 

Craig had a popcorn treat. Just for him. It was a present. From Zita. That was nice.

Niamh drove her not so fast nearly new bicycle downtown last night. With her dance a lot friends. Ha. 

We watched until very late. But we did not have the last one. Craig and Zita have to wait. For Mister Tom. Too bad for them. 

Then we went fast asleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment