Wednesday 24 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty

It is a bit of a snowy day. 

When Zita and I went for our nice walk I wore my green rubber boots. That is good. 

We saw other dogs. They had sore feet. They did not have nice rubber boots to keep their feet all safe from the sharp ice and the nasty salt. 

Another university wants my friend Niamh to go there. It is an old university. She was very happy. 

It is not so very near to my house. Oh dear. I would not like that so much. 

Maybe she will not go there. Maybe. 

It is beside the giant ocean. It is the same giant ocean where Orlaith's nice university is. But on the other side. 

They can not see each other. Oh well. 

The ocean is too giant. And all full of whales. Oh dear. 

They should only have just little oceans. Like our canal or my beautiful ponds. Then we could see Orlaith. And have nice visits. And we could go for nice walks. It is known. Oh well. 

Zita drove Emmet to his nice university this morning. They took the silver little car. I do not know why.

Miss Rowan had dinner at our house last night. Everybody laughed a lot. That is good. I got cheese. For dessert. Ha.

Miss Rowan has lots of bruises. All over. Because of Niamh's own made dance. You have to fall down all the time. In Niamh's dance. Oh dear. 

I do not like to fall down. If you fall down you will hurt your bottom. Zita told me. Oh dear. 

I fell down and hurt my leg. A long time ago. Sometimes it still is a bit sore. Oh well. 

Craig made a toasty fat bacon sandwich for our lunch. On the just for sandwiches bread from France. 

We put then in the big stove so it was just all toasty. Ha. 

Because it is a too much snow day outside. That is when you have toasty warm sandwiches. It is known. 

Emmet is very busy today. Because he has a remember everything exam tomorrow. All about the people beside the far away ocean. 

Emmet say his professor is a very funny man. And very kind. That is good. 

Everybody should be very kind all the time. I am. 

But not to the awful squirrels. Or the nasty dog who wanted to bite Zita. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment