Tuesday 2 February 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Eight

We are still all sad because my friend Zorro went to heaven yesterday. 

I talked to Mister Saint Newton last night. He told me Uncle Bill was waiting for Zorro. At the very big gates. So he would not get all lost. 

Because heaven is very gigantic. That is good.

Uncle Bill has a special seat with wheels on the side of the flying motorcycle. Just for dogs. Ha. For flappy ears rides. Very fast rides. All over heaven. That is good. 

There are no squirrels in heaven. It is known. That is good. 

Everybody was busy this morning. Even Craig. Ha.

Zita took Niamh to dance a lot school. Because it is early practice time again. Then Zita had to go to the way too small rascal ladies office. Downtown.

Craig took Emmet to a remember everything exam at his university. Early in the morning. 

I guarded the house all by myself. 

When Craig came home we had two toasts. For just us. Ha. That is good. 

Then I had a nice nap. While I guarded everything. 

Craig and I had toasty peanut butter sandwiches for our lunch. We made them all toasty in the big oven. 

Then Craig read his new book. About the sunken boat Vikings. 

Craig's nice friend Mister Tom brought over new scary Vikings programs for Craig and Emmet. Mister Tom is a very nice friend. 

Zita brought Emmet home from his university this afternoon. When she got back from the too small office. 

Emmet got a brand new tshirt. It is black. Again. The present man brought it. 

It has a big black bird of it. It is the way old God's special bird. The very old God with only one eye. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

Emmet will wear it to his nice university tomorrow. 

The television told us there is going to be way way too much snow tomorrow. Oh dear. 

I will bring my own catch the ball balls into our house. Sometimes we loose them in the too much snow. That is not right. 

We watched the nice detective last night. On the television in the den. Craig and Zita and Emmet and I. 

The den has a very comfy rug. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh went to bed because she way way tired. After her nice dinner. 

Because she did not sleep so much in not so far away Montreal. Ha. Too bad for her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment