Sunday 14 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Ten

It is still way too cold. Outside.

So Zita and I had a little sleep in. Except Craig. He had to have a long sleep in. Because he is old. We are not old. Ha.

We could not play catch the ball for a long time. Because he was all fast asleep. 

And we did not go for a nice walk. Because of the way too cold.

I do not like it when things are different. Everything should be all the same. Not different. It is known.

I did not have my tasty breakfast until late. Oh dear. 

Zita was very busy with Niamh's dress for the very beautiful dance party. She and I washed it. Very carefully. In the kitchen sink. Ha. That was silly. 

Niamh borrowed Emmet's toasty warm special underwater. Because she is selling more hot chocolates and beaver tails. Outside. On the slippy canal again. In the way too cold. 

She found her very big just for outside very warm boots too. That was good. 

Yesterday she was just all a Niamhscicle. When she got home. Oh dear. She is not so fury like me. Or my friend Jamie. Too bad for her. 

Emmet has a sore throat. He thinks a cold has caught him. Oh dear. 

He is just going to have a long rest in his cosy bedroom. And listen to his funny stories. On his telephone. That is good.

Zita got me brand new just for me winter shoes. So the nasty salt will not hurt my feet. 

And I will not slip on the slippy ice and fall on my bottom. Like Doctor Susan. Ha. 

Craig said I should get the shoes with the red bottoms. Like Niamh and Zita need. That is silly. 

My shoes are all beautiful green. Ha. Good for me. I wore them this afternoon when I took zita for a nice just little walk. It is still way too cold.

There are lots of people on our street. Zita said they were all going to the canal to buy beaver's tail from Niamh. Ha. That is good. 

We had own made croissants and a cooked pie full of peaches with Scotsman's oatmeal for our Sunday big lunch. Good for us.

Then Zita had to go way downtown to the special tasty just meat store. To get a big ham. For tomorrow night's sing happy birthday party. For our friend Mister Aidan. 

We will get lots of smelly cheese too. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig had his all squeaky clean bath last night. So he is not too smelly now. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment