Saturday 27 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Three

I did not go for a nice walk this morning. I was too busy.

I had to guard the house. Craig had to go to his old friends breakfast. 

And Zita had to go to buy brand new comfy boots. So she could go to the far away city. 

She is not walking there. She will have to go on the aeroplane. Because it is a far away city. 

I stayed here to guard the house. Because everybody else was all fast asleep. Ha. 

I got peanut butter treats.

Last night Niamh won a special prize. At the dance a lot school. 

She won because she has the best laugh in the whole school. Ha. That is good. 

She won a make you voice load machine. 

After his nice breakfast Craig went to the make you neat and tidy store. To get his hair made all neat and tidy. Ha.

Niamh made her room all neat and tidy. Miss Lilly had to help. Niamh is way messy. Oh well.

Zita is all better now. She will not eat the too hot sausages anymore. That is good.

We watched a nice program all about a very special train last night. It was not a dangerous train. It did not fall over and crash. 

It had beds that hid all away. And way way tasty food. On beautiful tables. With table sheets. Right inside the train. 

And nice people who bring you your own coffee right in your own little room. That is a nice train. 

The bathroom is way down the hall. Zita would not like that so much. 

It is in way far away. Not here. Oh well.

Emmet is writing a brand new story for his nice university. He has to write a lot. It is not about elephants. Oh well. 

When you write a lot you have to drink lots of Irish tea. With the special from far away brown sugar. Ha.

This afternoon Niamh and Miss Lilly and I went for a nice walk. All the way up to the busy street. To our nice bank. 

The bank that always gives me giant treats. Because I am a nice polite dog. And I wait for my treat. 

Sometimes the nice people want to give me two treats. I can only have one. Zita said. 

Or other nice dogs might not get any treats at all. Ha. Good for me.

Zita was not at the nice bank today. Only Niamh and Miss Lilly. I got three giant treats. Because Zita was not there. Ha. Good for me.

I was way soggy when I got home. I had a little bath. So I could be all spic and span too. Ha.

I had to stay in the kitchen until I was dry like a chip. Craig stayed with me. And read his book. 

He still has not caught anybody. Oh dear. He is too slow. Oh well. Too bad for him.








No comments:

Post a Comment