Thursday 18 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Fourteen

We went for a very long walk today. It was not all snowy last night. That is good. It is just a bit cold today.

Zita was out until late last night. At the special important party. For all the rascal ladies. 

The Mister Prime Minister said thank you to my friend Zita. He held onto her hand. That was nice. 

Zita had to take my friend Jamie for his nice walk at lunchtime. Because professor Jill went on the dangerous train. To see far away friends. Oh dear. 

Maybe the train will not just fall over and crash. That is good. I do not go on dangerous trains. 

Emmet told me not to go on the just fall over and crash old Russian trains. I will not. I promised him. 

Niamh went to her dance a lot school today. The buses did not just get stuck today. 

She is making her all new own dance. For a lot of other lady dancers. Even her friends. That is good.

So all the schools were open up again. That is good.

A very big truck was stuck right on my corner. Nobody could drive on the street. There was no room. Oh dear.

A giant take your truck away truck came. Then the very big truck was still all stuck in the too much snow. 

So another giant truck had to come and help. Oh dear. The men were very loud. Oh well.

Mister Kieran came to take away even more snow. Now Emmet can see out his windows. That is good. 

But I can only see my corner. I can not see the the street so much. Because of the giant snow hill. Mister Kieran made it. All by himself. Oh well. 

There are too many noisy snow machines on our streets today. 

I did not bark at them way too much today. Just a little bit. Ha. Good for me.

The nasty just all gold dog who tried to bite Zita and me was on my street today. I barked at it a lot. It should not be on my street. 

It is a nasty dog. Oh dear. I do not know why it is nasty. Maybe it is a secret. Maybe. 

I got in trouble. A bit. Oh well. Too bad for the nasty dog. Nobody likes it. Ha. 

Emmet is writing more stories for his nice university. All about the old old Gods and nice animals. Maybe just like me. Maybe.

Emmet's nice university said Niamh could go there too. If she wants. That is nice. 

Niamh was very happy. She called us. On the telephone. 

But she does not want to go to the same nice university as her big brother. Oh well. 

If she goes to Zita's and Emmet's nice university all the professors will say it is Poppy's friend Niamh. Because I know all the nice professors.  

I know Professor Jill, and Professor Alex, Professor Miss Kerry and Professor Mister Carter. Ha. That is nice. 

Before our just before dinner walk Zita went off to store to make her shoulders all nice and soft. That is nice. 






No comments:

Post a Comment