Sunday 28 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Four

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. I had to wear my green rubber boots. Ha.

When we got home Craig made the too much coffees. And toasts.

Zita made own made pie. Full of peaches. And Scotsman's oatmeal. 

For our nice on Sunday lunch. With Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh.

After our lunch Craig had to take Zita to the airport. Because today was Zita's go to the far away city day. Oh dear. I did not like that.

She can not come home to her comfy bed tonight. Because she in the far away very cold city. Oh dear.

She has to stay in a giant new hotel. Not a nice old hotel. With a giant bathtub. Too bad for her.

She has to stay there tomorrow night too. Oh dear. 

I will have to keep Craig company tonight. On the big bed. So he will not be way too cold. 

Zita said I am all in charge again. Ha. But nobody will listen to me all the time. Only sometimes. It is known. 

It is hard being in charge. It is known.

Niamh did not get home until way late last night. She was very tired all day. Ha. Too bad for her.

Today she had to buy all the costumes for her own made special dance. On the big computer. 

And Emmet had to buy a brand new thing for his computer. Something broke. I do not know what. 

I can not use the computers. Everybody in my house has one. Maybe two. 

Not me. Oh well. 

I have all the catching balls instead. Ha. Good for me. 

You can not play catch with the computers. They will just break. They do not even bounce. Ha.

This afternoon Mister Kieran came to take away even more snow. He had some tea too. With Craig. I had a nice nap. 

Miss Lilly came to our house for dinner. 

I do not like it when my family is not all here. In our house. Where I know where they are. So I can guard them. So they will be all safe. And I will be all happy. 

Who will guard my friend Zita in the far away city. If I am only just here. Taking care of everybody else. That is not right. 




No comments:

Post a Comment