Monday 8 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Four

We did not have a sleep in today. Because it is an everybody is busy Monday.

Zita drove Niamh to her too early in the morning dance practice. Then we had a nice walk. It is not so windy today.

I had three crunchy toasts today. 

Craig makes the toasts and the too much coffees when Zita and I are going for our walks. It is his job. And reading for the nice Queen too. 

Then Craig and Zita had to take lots and lots of pictures of way way old things. From Russia. 

They were in Craig's mother's house. So people can say if they are way important things. I do not know why.

They did not have any Russian fall over and crash trains. Just beautiful silver things. 

And a giant make your own tea machine. You have to put a fire inside it. Oh dear. 

That is too dangerous. Everything might catch on fire. Maybe even me. Or my comfy bed. 

The Russians just have lots of dangerous things. I think. 

Craig had to go to his nice dentist today. He has a brand new office. Not downtown anymore. It is near our tasty treats for nice dogs bank.

Zita drove my friend Emmet to his nice university.

Craig and I had croissants for our lunch. When he came home. That is good. Just croissants no tasty cheese today. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe.

We did not have any food from China last night. For the important football game. Oh well. 

We had lots of little foods. Little fat sausages and lots of chips. And orange cheeseies. And special lemonade. From way far away. And tasty carrots. And little tasty cakes. Ha. 

I had some carrots. Ha. Good for me. 

The special lemonade is Craig's favourite. 

I do not know who won the important game. I had a nice nap instead. On my comfy rug. Ha. 

Zita and I went to the very busy street. For our walk. To our nice bank. The bank where the nice people always give me tasty treats. Ha. 

I got a giant treat. Because I am a very nice dog. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment