Sunday 7 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Three

I had to wait and wait and wait to play catch the ball this morning. Craig had a way too long sleep in.

And Zita had her coffees and not toasts. Oh dear. That is not right. 

After Craig was all fast awake we played catch the ball. Then he made the too much coffees and we had very crunchy toasts. That is good. But it was very late. Nearly lunchtime. Too bad for me. Oh well.

There are no lost cars on my lawn today. That is good. 

I looked. As soon as I got up. My lawn was all empty. Just full of too much snow. Ha.

Zita and doctor Susan had to go shopping this morning. To look at more beautiful dresses. Because of Miss Ashley's wedding. I do not know why. Nobody told me. Oh well. Too bad for me.

We had bagels for our lunch. From Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. 

Then Niamh had to go to the special beautiful dance practice. They will practice until late. 

Until they are all perfect. You have to be perfect for way beautiful dances. Niamh told me. 

Last night Miss Rima came to my house. She is a dance a lot lady friend. She wants to get a nice big dog. Just like me. Ha. That is good. 

I was very good. I did not even bark at the awful squirrel. On my very on patio. Good for me. Maybe she will get a nice dog. Good for her. 

Zita had to make Miss Rachel's very beautiful all white dress just the right size for Niamh. 

She has giant special scissors. Only for beautiful clothes scissors. 

Zita knows all about beautiful dresses. She used to make way old beautiful clothes for famous museums. A long long time ago. It is not so hard for her. 

I was a big help. I stayed right under the dining room table the whole time. To guard everything. And the special scissors too. Ha. Good for me. 

Then we went for our walk. It is just windy snow outside this afternoon. We did not stay out too long. We did want to be all frozen into icicles. Too bad for us.

Tonight is the very last football game. On the television. 

Maybe we will all watch it and have our tasty dinner in the den. That is good. I like our dinners in the den. 

We only do it for way special times. Like rascal elections. Or the last football games. 

Sometimes food falls on the floor when we have our dinner in the den. Ha. Good for me. It is known.

Sometimes we get tasty Chinese food for special nights. Maybe tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment