Wednesday 10 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Six

We had to get up even way early today. Because of the special dance a lot practices today. 

Today is a special dance day at Niamh's dance a lot school.

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. When she got home. And we had crunchy toasts. 

I was nearly sick last night. I ate something and it got a bit stuck. I had nearly a sick tummy. 

I was a bit scared. Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh all came to see me. To make me all better.

They thought I might have to go to my nice hospital. Late at night. I would not like that so much. At all. 

Then I was all better. That is good. I was very happy. 

It is good to have a nice family when you are a bit scared. It makes you very brave. It is known.

My friend Mister Elliot has bandage on his leg. But he is all better. Now he has to take medicine. Oh dear. 

I do not like medicine so much. Except for my tasty peanut butter treats medicine Craig gives me. That is good medicine. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig and Zita went to Niamh's dance a lot school all afternoon. To see all the brand new dances. 

I stayed here and guarded Emmet. All by myself. 

They saw Miss Julia and Miss Rowan in lots of dances. Some even with my friend Niamh. Ha.

Then Niamh had a silly dance. She had to dance in a big pile of dirt. She was all dirty all over. Even her beautiful costume. Oh dear. That is not a nice dance. 

She will have to have an all squeaky clean bath tonight. Ha. 

Sometimes I have to have squeaky clean baths. When I get all dirty. From from digging interesting holes. But I get in trouble. 

Niamh will not get in trouble. Because it was a dance. Not an interesting hole. Oh well.

I helped move the cars today. I love to help moving the cars. It is my favourite job. And going to our nice bank for giant treats. 

Zita and I went for a nice before my tasty dinner walk this afternoon. We did not have to go to our bank. Oh well. Too bad for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment