Sunday 21 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Seventeen

I had to get up in the middle of the night again. To make sure my friend Niamh was all safe. It is my job. Even when I am all fast asleep. 

Zita got up too. Craig was just all fast asleep. Oh well. 

Because Niamh came home from the way beautiful dance very late. Oh well.

She said she had the best time in the world. That is good. 

Having a very best time is good for everybody. For me too.

She even got presents. In a beautiful bag. Just for the beautiful lady dancers.  

They even had very tasty food. On table sheets. On their very own tables. And candles. With all the other beautiful dance ladies. That is good.

My friend Niamh was even in the newspaper. Her own picture. Dancing. In her way beautiful touch the ground dress. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. I wore my green keep your feet dry rubber boots. 

But I jumped in a big puddle. Oh well. 

It was a very cold puddle. I was a very soggy dog. 

I stayed in the kitchen and helped Zita make our tasty lunch. I am a big help in the kitchen. Zita told me. So it is true. 

Niamh had a very long sleep in today. Until our lunchtime. 

We had our own made pancakes for our lunch. And thick bacon. Nothing fell. Oh well.

Then we we made the house spic and span. With the noisy make the floors all clean machine. 

I stayed in the den. Then I went downstairs to the scary basement. To see my friend Emmet. In his comfy bedroom. 

It was not so noisy in Emmet's bedroom. Good for us.

Emmet and Niamh stayed in their own rooms too. Because they had lots and lots of things to write. For their schools. 

Craig and I made all the dust go away. By ourselves. Ha. Good for us.

We watched a program all about a man going on his vacation on a train. Last night. 

It was a not so dangerous train. It did not fall over and crash. Not even once. That is good. 

He went to lots of very tasty restaurants. That is what people do on the vacation time. 

Craig's hockey team won again. He was surprised. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment