Thursday 11 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Seven

I had a nearly busy day.

We did not go for our nice walk this morning. It is way too cold outside today.

Craig made the coffees and toasts all by himself. I did not help today. I was busy at my watching window.

We had the new from France bread for our toasts. All full of holes. And crunchy. That is good toasty bread. 

Craig and I even had toasts in bed last night. Ha. Good for me.  

Last night craig and Zita and I watched the program about all the nice people in the giant house. Now it is all over. Oh well. The nice man got a new little puppy. That is good.

Craig only played catch the ball with me a bit. He was very busy driving Emmet and Niamh everywhere. Because of the way too cold. 

Today the nice men brought all our newspapers to our house. In their very big truck. I did not bark so much today. 

Zita will not do the give away all our little newspapers job anymore. In a little while. Oh well. 

She did it for a very long time. Now the rascal ladies need her to help even more. 

Because of the lots of brand new meetings. And lots of brand new rascal ladies who were all elected. That is good.

My friend Garry came to see me today. And get lots of our newspapers for his friends to give to their friends. He did not stay so long today. Because of the way too cold. 

Mister Kerian came to take away all our too much snow. That is good. 

We gave him his happy birthday present. Soon it is his brother's Mister Aidian's sing happy birthday day.

We will have a sing happy birthday party for him. At my house. We always have his party here. With cheese. All the Mahoneys like cheese. Me too. 

Zita and I went for a not so long walk this afternoon. After Craig came home. Before the too dark comes. 

When it is not all sunny outside it is way too cold. That is why we do not go for our nice walks in the dark. And because of the wolves hiding in the bushes. Ha. 

I was a too much pulling dog. Oh dear. Now I am a sad dog. Because I got in trouble. Oh dear. 

Oh well.

Niamh is going to dinner at her dance friend's house. With her other dance friends. That is good. 

She has a holiday day tomorrow. We will go for a nice walk. Together. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment