Friday 26 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Two

I was very busy last night.

At our dinner last night a nasty sausage caught my friend Zita. It made her tummy as sick as can be. 

She could not stand up all by herself. Oh dear. She had to sit on the floor. That is not right. 

Niamh and Emmet got nice cold towels for her head. I stayed right beside her on the floor.

Doctor Susan came right over. She stayed for a long time. That was nice. 

Zita had to go right to bed. And go fast asleep.

I stayed with Zita to make her all better. Right on the big bed. All night. 

Right on her feet. To keep them cosy warm. So she would not get caught by the too cold. 

I am a very good nurse. Everybody told me. It is true. 

Then we had a little sleep in this morning. 

Craig made the coffees and the toasts just for Zita. She had them in the big bed. 

You always eat your toasts in bed when you are sick. It is the rule. I helped.

Niamh had to go to her dance a lot school very early this morning. Because of the important practice dancing. All by her self. 

Because Zita was all fast asleep because of her too sick tummy. Oh dear.

Niamh is going to our friend Julia's sing happy birthday party tonight. That is nice. 

Niamh has to go to see her nice Doctor. She hurt some of her toes. She can not feel them so well. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Too many doctors. It is known.

We only went for a very little walk this morning. It is still too all slippy outside. 

We only went up and down my own street. For a little bit.

We watched television in the afternoon. In the den. That is what you do when you are not feeling all so well. 

Zita had lots of Irish tea. Ha.

I had a nice nap.

Then we went for a little befor dinner walk. That was good.

Craig and I had toasty a peanut butter sandwich for our lunch.








No comments:

Post a Comment