Friday 12 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Eight

It was a not so busy day.  Everybody is at our house. 

Craig and Emmet and even Niamh were all at home. All day. Ha. It is easy to guard them when they are all busy. 

Except Zita. She is giving our newspapers to all the nice stores on the busy street.

We went for a little nice walk this morning. It is still way too cold outside.

Then we had toasts.

I do not like the way too cold. The sharp ice hurts my feet. Too bad for me.

Niamh had a big sleep in today. Ha.

My friend Emmet did not sleep in at all. He has to write lots of all new stories. Oh dear.

My friend Zoe came to my house last night. She and Niamh made Chinese food. And ate it with sticks. That is silly.

We did not have in bed toasts last night. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Today Emmet went to Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. To buy an all full up bagel for his lunch. I did not go. It is way too cold.

Emmet had to wear his fury keep your ears warm hat. I do not need a hat to keep my ears warm. I am fury all over. Ha. 

Niamh stayed in bed because she had to do her homework. All about how to have always way clean clothes. And not be too smelly. Ha.

Niamh and Emmet have to get all their dirty clothes all clean as can be today. Zita said so. Ha. 

Niamh had to had a spic and span bath this afternoon. Because she is going to talk to some nice people about a little job. Selling nice people beaver tails. For real money.

They are not tails from the fat beavers. They are special flat fat pancakes all full of of tasty treats. 

People skating on the way slippy canal buy them. Because they are all hot and keep you toasty warm. Even in the way too cold. Ha. 

They have their own very very little stores. Right on the slippy ice. Oh dear. I would not like to be on the slippy ice. 

Maybe she will find little bits for me. Maybe. 

After lunch Zita came home to get lots more newspapers. I sat in the gold big car. And guarded everything. All by myself. 

Guarding everything is a very important job. Zita told me. I like important jobs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment