Monday 15 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Eleven

It was only too cold today not way too cold. That is good.

Zita and I went for a long walk this morning. I had my new keep your feet dry and cosy boots on. Ha. Good for me.

Zita had to go and give people our little newspapers this morning. 

Craig and had had tasty own made from nothing croissants for our breakfast. That is nice. I like croissants.

Niamh was working all day again today. Selling even more beaver's tails. All bundled up warm as could be. Except for her feet. Oh well. 

She is a good seller. They asked my friend Niamh to work for them even more times. That is good.

Zita and Craig and Emmet had to go say goodbye to Auntie Celia. Today. In the gold big car. In a little town. Not so far away town. Saying goodbye is sad. 

I stayed here to guard the house. It is my job.

Auntie Celia's son has a very big dog. Even bigger than me. Ha. Good for him. And little children too. That is nice. 

They very big dog will take care of them. Because they are very little. And he is very big.  It is his job. 

They all live in an all made of very big pieces of wood house. Craig told me. Ha.

It is our cheese party night. The sing happy birthday party for our friend Mister Aidan. He will get presents.

Today I got presents too. It is not even my sing happy birthday party day. I got new catch the ball balls. One is red. 

I have a red ball again. Red is my favourite ball. Red balls are very bouncy. It is known.

My old red catching ball got lost. Maybe the squirrels stole it. Maybe. 

That is what squirrels do. It is known.

We have lots and lots of delicious cheese. I helped Craig put it all on the little table. Nothing fell off. Oh well. To bad for me. 

We have two tasty hams. Craig said it is a contest. I do not know why. Oh well. 

I will guard the hams too. And the tasty cheese. Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment