Wednesday 3 February 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Nine

Zita and I did not go for a nice walk this morning. We had all freezy rain last night. 

It was way too slippy to go for a nice walk. We would just fall down on our bottoms. And be too sore. 

The gold big car was all covered everywhere with ice. Zita had to use the pointy stick to get it off.

Craig's car too. She drove Emmet to his nice university. It was still way slippy. Oh dear. You have to be very careful in the way too slippy ice. Or you will just crash. 

Then Craig made new coffees and we all had lots of toasts. Good for us.

Niamh could not go to her dance a lot school today. Because the buses could not go on the too slippy roads. Ha. Too bad for them. 

So she had a sleep in. I got her all wide awake. Ha. Good for me.

I helped Zita take all the nasty ice away from my side yard. So I could play catch the ball. With Craig. 

Miss Rachel called last night. From the how to be a doctor school. In way far away Dublin. 

She has a new have to learn all about something special class. She has to learn why Emmet's lungs some times do not work so well. She phoned to tell Emmet. That is good. 

Today Niamh has to find only just white shoes for the special very beautiful dance night. Everything has to be all white for the very beautiful dance.

But not her hair. Only Craig has all white hair. Nobody else. Ha.

Niamh was way busy this afternoon. Making the music for her way way special dance for her dance a lot school.

She was too busy to play catch the ball with me. Even when I barked. I got in trouble. 

You cannot play catch the ball when you are way busy with important work. 

And you cannot bark at people when they are way busy with important work. Even if you need to play catch the ball. Too bad for me.  Oh well. 

I had to wait for Craig. He was only busy reading for the nice Queen. He takes too much time reading. It is known. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk this afternoon. Because all the slippy ice had melted all away. That is good. There were puddles everywhere. I got a bit soggy. Oh well. 

Zita went for a long walk with professor Jill. So they could have a nice talk. You always talk to your friends when they are a bit sad. It is your job. It is known. 

We watched the nice people in the giant house last night. In the den. Until late. Then we went all fast asleep. 






No comments:

Post a Comment