Tuesday 23 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Nineteen

Today is toasts day. All over everywhere. The man on the radio said so. That is good.

I have toasts everyday. With Craig and Zita. 

That is how I know it is time to start the day. When we have the toasts. And the too many coffees. Ha.

Today we had the good for toasts bread from way far away France. 

It is full of tasty holes. And is very crunchy. I like crunchy toasts best. 

We had it in the den. Because it is toasts for everybody day. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and Craig had to drive everybody everywhere this morning. Because it is our very early morning day.

I guarded the house.

Then Zita and I and Jamie and Professor Jill went for our nice walk. 

That was nice. It is a cold just for Jamie day. Oh well. I did not have to wear my green rubber boots today.

Niamh and Emmet are still caught by the cold. It is not a nasty cold. Just being too tired cold. 

Zita is very busy with all the rascal ladies. Because she is going on an aeroplane. To a way cold city. To talk to lots of rascal ladies. 

It is a far away city. Oh dear. I do not like that. People should just stay here. So I can guard them. It is known. 

Craig still has not found who killed the nasty lady. In way far away England. Oh well. 

I got in trouble today. I brought tons and tons and tons of very little stones in the house. I did not even know it. It is because I am so furry. 

Zita had to use the noisy machine on my cosy duvet. And the floor too. Then I had to have a bath. Oh well.

It is better in the lovey spring time when all the trees come back. And my friends the ducks are in my pond. 

Then there are not so many little stones. All over. That is good.

Niamh's friend Miss Jessie had a little baby. Maybe it will speak dragon too. That would be nice. 

Tonight is the find all the garbage night. So we can give it to all the nice men in the big noisy truck. I like helping find the garbage. It is a good job. I am Zita's big help. 

Zita asks me to guard the garbage. Then she can take it out to our driveway. 

Sometimes the nasty raccoons want our garbage. That is why I guard it. It is not their garbage. 




No comments:

Post a Comment