Friday 19 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Fifteen

We had a nice quiet day.

Zita was up very late last night. In the den. Making Niamh's special dress all fit. She did not use the noisy machine. Just her own hands. 

It is the beautiful dress for the special dance. I stayed in the den. To be a big help. 

Now the dress is all perfect. That is good.

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. Then she had to talk to lots of lady rascals. On the telephone. 

Niamh was very busy today. At the dance a lot school. With her brand new dance. 

It is her very own made dance. It is part of her remember everything exams. 

Craig and Emmet watched the not way too scary Vikings program. In the den. 

I did not watch. I had a nice nap. Because I was up late last night. Guarding everybody. It is my job.

Zita took my friend Jamie for a nice walk after lunchtime. Because Professor Jill is still not at home. 

Zita said the dangerous train will bring her come home tonight. Jamie will be happy. It is not right when your friends are all far away. 

Then Zita had to go way downtown to the way too small office. To have another meeting. That is what people do at work. Go to meetings. Oh well. 

I do not go to work. Because I have a job. I have to guard all my own family. So everybody is all safe and happy. That is my job. It is a good job. 

Sometimes it is very hard job. Because people are not very good listeners. 

I try to tell them all about the very dangerous outside at night time. Or when the lions hide in the bushes. Or when nasty dogs are on my own street. 

But they do not listen. 

It is hard being the best guarding dog in the world. When people do not listen. It is known.

Craig and I had a peanut butter sandwich for our lunchtime. I like peanut butter. And green beans. It is known. 

Niamh has a practice dance tonight. For the special dance night. She has to wear the very beautiful special dress. And her little white shoes too. 

And very red lips. I do not know why. Oh well. 

I can not go to watch. It is in a giant big room. Just for special beautiful dances. 




No comments:

Post a Comment