Tuesday 9 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Five

We had a very quiet day. 

Zita drove Emmet to his all day at the university. Then Zita and I had a nice walk. In the just a little bit of brand new snow.

And we had toasts when we got home. 

Niamh did not have to go in to her school way too early today. So Zita drove her to dance a lot when she had to go downtown to the way too small office. 

I stayed here to guard the house from the too noisy snow moving machines. I guarded Craig too. He was just reading more interesting stories for our nice Queen again. 

Emmet and Niamh got a secret present from our cheese party friends. Because it is nearly the I love you forever day. It is a nice day. 

My family loves me forever. That is good. 

Sometimes dogs have to get new families. Oh dear. That is sad. Not me. They are my always family forever. I know that. Ha. 

We will have a love you forever just for us party. That is good. Maybe we will have cheese. That would be nice. I like cheese. 

Zita went to my little hospital to get my big bag of food. We were nearly all finished. That was alright. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh always have tasty food for me. I get special tasty food. 

Because sometimes my tummy is not so good. Oh well. 

Niamh does not like tomatoes. She gets a sick tummy sometimes. If she eats them. Oh dear. 

Craig says he gets a sick tummy if he eats Brussel sprouts. That is not true. 

He just says that because he lived in way far away England. When he was little. 

Craig said they just make Brussel sprouts all soggy in England. Oh well. Too bad for them.

We watched the funny detectives last night. That was good. In the cosy den. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Before it got all dark. To our nice bank again. That was good. I got giant treats again. Good for me.

I do not like the dark so much. 

I do not like it when my family goes outside in the too dark. If they go out they should take me too. To guard them. It is my job. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment