Thursday 25 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty One

I had a very busy day.

We did not go for our nice walk this morning. It was way too slippy outside. It was all rain last night. Now we can not go on our nice walk.

We had toasts this morning. It was the only good for you toasts. Not the taste good toasts. Oh well.

Zita was very busy too. She had to talk to the rascal ladies all day. Because of the very important meeting.

And Mister Peter came to our house. To fix the little piece of floor. In the bathroom. 

He took the bathroom door away. Oh dear. That is not right. 

I could not help. Because he had very dangerous tools. That are all pointy and sharp. Oh dear. 

They are very noisy tools. Peter makes lots of very loud noise. He has a big dog too. At his house. And a cat. Oh well. 

Because I could not help I just watched out my watching window. Craig helped me. That was nice. 

Zita had to go to the make me beautiful store. Because she has to go on an aeroplane. To a far away city.  

You have to be all squeaky clean when you go far away. With all neat and tidy clothes. And beautiful. It is known. 

I have to go to the make me beautiful store too. Zita told me. I am a bit too very fury. Ha.

Our friend Mister Kerian had dinner at our house last night. When he was all finished moving the too much rainy snow. 

Zita and Niamh helped. Because there was way too much snow. I could not help. It was too slippy.

When I came in the house I was just all fury ice. I had to stay in the kitchen. Oh well. I got cheese bits in my dinner. Good for me.

Emmet had a remember everything exam today. I do not like remember everything exams. 

Craig drove him to the nice university. Then he went to the give you your food right in your car store. 

So he could get more hot too much coffee. And some pretend chips. And wait for my friend Emmet to be all finished. And be toasty warm. 

Mister Kiran came back to our house in the afternoon. After Craig and Emmet were all gone away. 

He took away lots of the slippy ice. So nobody will just fall down. And be all sore. 

He came in our house and said hello to me. Because we are friends. I did not bark at him at all. Good for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment