Saturday 29 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Seventy Five

Oh dear me. I almost tore my knee off. I cannot go for my nice walks with Zita. Until way after Merry Christmas time. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

She will not go for walks by herself. Because I will not be there to guard her. 

I went to my nice Doctor last night. Because of my sore leg. He looked at my sore leg for a long time. He said I have hurt my knee. He said oh dear too.

He told me that I cannot jump up on things. Like Niamh's tall bed. Or the blue sofa. Or jump up on my watching window. Or my knee will not get better. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Zita was a bit upset. I could tell. Me too. Too bad for us. 

He gave Zita medicine for my knee. 

Craig told me my knee is just like his shoulder. The one that does not work so very well anymore. Oh dear.

Craig told me I will be fine. Soon. My knee will get all better. I will be better than him. Because I am not so old. Craig is way old. Like Uncle Bill. 

Craig says I will have to have a nice quiet time for a while. While I get all better. He had to stay in the house for a long time when he was not all right. I could not help him. It was before I came to live with my nice family. Too bad for him.

He said all my family will all help me to have a nice quiet time. That is what families do. Help you when you are not all right. It is known. 

Craig said I might get special presents from Saint Santa because I am not so all right. Emmet got a brand new little for music computer when he was not all right. 

I will not get a little computer. They are not for dogs. Maybe I will get lots of special French cheese treats from nice Mister Nicastro's smelly cheese store. Or frozen peas. That would be nice. 

After Zita drove Niamh to dance a lot she is going to the fix it store to make me a big step. So I will not have to jump up onto our comfy bed. Because of my sore knee. Oh well.

I got a new comfy bed for the den. Because I cannot jump onto the blue sofa anymore. It is red. That is nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment