Monday 24 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Seventy

We nearly had almost a hot day. When I got up all the way too soon snow is all gone. Good for us.

Niamh won a big prize at her dance a lot special learn lots of new dance things weekend. For being the best dancer ever. That is good.

She was way tired this morning. I did not jump on her bed to get her up. My leg is still a bit sore.

We did not go for our nice walk this morning. You cannot go for nice walks when you have a sore leg. Or it will not get all better for ever. It is known. 

If your leg does not get better you have to have a go fast chair. Like Craig. Oh dear I would not like that. The go fast chair is not so fast. 

Craig and I had tasty croissants instead of my walk. With the special from far away France jam. Ha.

Zita had to talk to a nice lady on the telephone early this morning. I was a big help on my cosy duvet. I did not bark once. I just snored a bit Zita told me. Oh well.

Emmet is still writing his story all about the names people have for other people. It is not so interesting to me. It is just about people. I like the stories about the old Gods more. Or the stories all about famous dead kings. With lots of horses. Or elephants. Those are good stories for dogs.

Emmet has to go to his dangerous people class tonight. And Niamh is a teaching helper tonight. It is a busy night. It is known.

There were lots of awful squirrels on my patio this afternoon. Emmet had to a chase them all away. Before I got into big trouble. Oh well.

I had to stay at my watching window. Or they would come back. I hate squirrels. It is known.  It is way windy today. We did not play catch the ball. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow. 

A policeman's car caught a silly person who did not want to stop at my corner. Sometimes those silly cars fall right into my pond. Too bad for them. The policeman's car has lots of flashy lights. Oh dear. I do not like flashy lights. 

I did not bark. It was a policeman's car. Uncle Bill was a policeman. Before he was a turkey chaser. And got his big truck. And went to far away places with good food. And comfy hotels. And lions. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment