Thursday 27 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Seventy Three

We had a nice quiet day. That is good.

Zita drove Niamh to her dance a lot school. So she could have a sleep in. I was very quiet.

We had two toasts today. 

helped Zita with all her way important telephone talks to far away people. I am a big help.

Today Craig was reading on his other little flat computer. In the den. Now he is another lady detective. She lives in her very own church. A long time ago. In way far away England. She has a cat. Oh well. 

Cats cannot help detectives find nasty people. They do not care who is nasty. Too bad for them.

My friend Mister Paul is going to visit his cousin. In France. His cousin has a real castle. It is way old. In the nice and warm part of far away France. Maybe it has ghosts. Old castles have ghosts. Ha. I am from France. I am not afraid of ghosts. Too bad for them.

In France you can have all the croissants you want for your breakfasts. It is the law. Nobody says all gone Poppy in France. I love croissants and jam for breakfast. It is known.

Zita and I went for a little walk this afternoon. So I could smell all the winds blowing by my house. 

The present man came again today. I did not bark at him today. Good for me. 

It will be Emmet and Niamh's sing happy birthday day soon. We always have a nice party that day. With lots of tasty cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment