Sunday 16 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Sixty Two

We all had a nice sleep in. Because it is a Sunday. We always have nice sleep ins on our Sunday.

Last night I went in Zita's car to get Niamh from her dance a lot friend's house. To guard everybody. In the very dark night. I barked too much. Again. Oh well.

This morning Niamh and I went for a long walk. I saw my friend Abby. Abby is a big dog too. Not so big as me.

Zita had to go secret present shopping before our breakfast. For all our family in way far away Ireland.

We had tiny croissants for our breakfast. And jam and cheese.  I did not have any. Oh well.

Mister Paul brought us short little cakes from Scotland. To have with coffee. That is nice.

In a beautiful box. With a castle on it.  He brought back all the take everything apart tools.

Niamh made way tasty cookies. In the stove. All by herself. They are not for Poppy cookies. Oh well.

The television said there is going to be an all snowy day tomorrow. Oh dear. Zita can not drive her go fast bicycle in the snow. It is known.

Too dangerous. There are no do not get stuck in the snow tires for go fast bicycles. Oh dear.

Emmet went to the brand new bank. Just up on our way busy street. They give you chocolates when you go there.  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment