Saturday 8 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Fifty Four

It is a bit of a soggy day. The were little bits of snow in the air. In the afternoon. They did not stay. That is good. 

Craig does not have donnot get stuck in the snow tires on the silver little car. Too bad for him. 

Our friend Mister Paul is visiting. From way far away England. For a little while. 

He came to our house this morning. So he and Craig could go to the old friends breakfast. Jamie and I saw them. On our good morning walk. Ha.

He is going to come to my house for a tasty dinner. Tonight. Maybe we will have cheese. 

This morning Zita and I cleaned up all the fallen down leafs. And put them in giant bags. I sat in the gold big car. To watch out for dangerous animals. I was a big help. Zita said so. 

Zita cannot find any take me for a nice walk boots. Oh dear. 

What if we cannot go for our nice walks anymore. Who will keep Jamie company. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Zita has to go to all the other stores to find some. I stayed at home to guard Craig and Emmet. 

Emmet is busy writing all about the way old Gods. With the wrong names. It is not nice when people forget your very own name. Oh well. 

Craig's mother always says I am a boy dog. That is not right. I am a beautiful lady dog. It is true. Everybody says so. Ha. 

Saturday is Niamh's dance a lot all day. She is always way tired when she comes home. I have to kiss her or she will fall all fast asleep. In the kitchen. On my comfy bed. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment