Tuesday 18 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Sixty Four

It is a cold day. We went for our walk early. On our nice walk I was playing slide in the snow. But I fell all off the sidewalk. I was all upside down. On my back. My feet were not on the ground at all. Oh dear. I was very embarrassed. We were all by ourselves. Zita did not laugh. That is good. 

It is a very windy day. The blowy snow gets in my eyes. That is not nice. We played catch the ball today. We did not play the game yesterday. Craig is afraid of the snow. It is known. Oh well.

Emmet's big computer has to retire. It does not know how to play Emmet's brand new games. Oh dear.  Maybe the nice men at the fix the computers store can make him a brand new one. 

Uncle Bill came over for his coffee. And to tell funny stories. He said all the fat turkeys are safe for another year. Ha. Uncle Bill bought the brand new magazine with all the big pictures of Niamh in it. For his house. 

He is going on a little trip. In the train. With the big comfy chairs. Where nice people bring you food on real plates. Auntie Louise has to go to a meeting with all her friends in Toronto. To stay in a nice comfy hotel. With lots of pillows. And pancakes and toasts for breakfast. Ha. 

Tonight is Zita's go to Mister Saint Paul's university until late night. She was busy all day fast wtiting a story for her new university. I was a big help. I only barked a bit. At the too loud snow trucks. Oh well.

Craig and Emmet and Niamh will have a nice dinner altogether. Tastey sandwiches. It is their favourite. 

Niamh has toe dance practice tonight. For the way special dance a lot night. She is the fairy. In a beautiful costume. 

Zita drove Niamh to dance a lot school this morning. Because of the the windy cold. 

I had a sick tummy on my walk this afternoon. Because I ate way too much snow. Oh dear. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment