Saturday 22 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Sixty Eight

It is an all day Saturday. We did not have a nice sleep in today. Oh well. 

Niamh had to get up early. It is a special teaching dance day. At her dance a lot place. A way famous dancer is going to teach them all day. And tomorrow too. She was very excited. Ha. 

Niamh got home way late last night. When I was all asleep. Because she had to watch her friend Sara sing. She had to wake me up to tell me all about it. I know Sara too. Sometimes she has her dinner here. I went back to sleep. On my comfy bed. 

Saturday is the day goes to his old friends breakfast. Zita and I walked with him. So he would not get lost. He is very slow. The go fast chair is not so fast as me. And Zita. We are fast walkers. It is known. 

Zita had to go to a wear nice clothes tea party this afternoon. With lots of ladies. Who want to be rascals. 

They will have tea and lots of chocolates. That is what nice ladies have at tea parties. And way too small sandwiches. They do not have oatmeal cookies. So Craig cannot go. Ha. 

It is a rainy afternoon. All the snow will go all away. Craig will like that. He is scared of the snow. Ha.

He is watching the hockey game. In the afternoon. That is not right. Hockey is an at night time game. With cookies and too much coffee. Oh well. 

I had a nice nap. On the blue sofa. With the comfy pillows. 


No comments:

Post a Comment