Thursday 6 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Fifty Two

I had another way busy day. Everybody was everywhere. Except me. I have to guard the house. To keep it all safe.

Emmet had to get up way early. Ha. 

Emmet and Craig had to go to their nice doctor to get shots. So they cannot fly away. 

In the winter people get the fly away. So they get shots. Emmet does not eat enough. So if it is way windy he will just fly away. So they have to get shots. Too bad for them.

Zita had to go to a nice restraurent to have lunch with one of the ladies from far away. Where they have the real very tall mountains. The lady wants to be a rascal. Way out in the mountains. Where the very big and scary bears live. And the fierce mountain lions. We do not have real high mountain here. Just nice hills. 

Craig does not not make the peanut butter sandwiches very well. There is always too much peanut butter left on the knife. If I did not eat all the too much peanut butter it would go all to waste. Too bad for him.

Emmet is talking to his all about old Africa professor today. So he can write a very interesting story. All about the old old Gods and their all mixed up names. People forget the names. They get all confused. Not Emmet. He remembers all their old names. All the time. That is why all the way old Gods like Emmet. And me. He tells me all their names. When he walks all around when he is studying. 

Tonight is Zita's go to the special give all your old clothes away to friends party. And it is Niamh's toe dance a lot until way late night. 

Craig and Emmet and I are going to stay home. We do not have too many clothes. Oh well. 

I will wait at my watching window until they get home. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment