Wednesday 5 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Fifty One

It is a not so very busy day. A windy flappy ears day. This morning I watched all the nasty geese fly far away. That is good. 

Geese are not nice. Not like my friends the ducks. Or the big crows who chase the squirrels. Ha. 

Zita went on the go fast bicycle to way down town. To the way small office. With all the ladies. 

Craig and I played catch the ball a whole lot of times. That is good.

Craig had to go way out to the dance a lot school to get Niamh. She had to go to the dentist. 

I had to guard the house. 

Emmet is writing more long stories about the way old gods. He came upstairs to keep me company. When I was guarding the house. With his little for the nice university computer. And his Irish tea.

There was a strange animal in my side yard mast night. I did not know what kind. I just heard it. I ran into my kitchen with my way fierce bark. A lot of fierce barks. It woke everybody up. Ha. 

Maybe it was a giant raccoon or maybe a wolf. Wolves come out when it gets cold. It is known.

Zita would not let me go out. She said maybe it was a skunk. Oh dear. 

Skunks are way smelly. Dogs cannot stay in their nices houses if they are skunk smelly.  It is known.

Craig's hockey team won last night. It is true. I saw it on the television. Ha. 

Zita has more meetings tonight. Maybe my friend Niamh will go for a nice walk with me tonight. When she gets home. She is shopping for beautiful costumes for her dance a lot class. 

I do not get costumes. Because I am already so beautiful Craig says. That is true. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment