Sunday 23 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Sixty Nine

We all slept in today. Because it is Sunday. 

Except for Emmet. He always sleeps in. Because he goes to sleep way too late. Too bad for him. He does not get toasts in the morning. Like me. Ha. 

Craig had to watch his cars race. I kept him company on the big comfy bed. So he would not forget to get out of bed. 

We did not throw the ball too much today. I am a bit sore. Like Craig's shoulders. It is my back leg. Not my shoulder. Oh well. 

I went in the car to get our for lunch bagels. That is good. I guarded the bagels. Ha. So squirrels can not get in my car. And eat all our nice bagels. Ha.

Niamh is not here. She stayed all night at the dance a lot place. With all her dance a lot friends. To eat lots of Chinese food. And watch a movie. 

So she cannot have the tasty bagels with us. She will be sorry. Too bad for her.

I had lots of nice rests today. To make my sore leg all better. Emmet came up from the scary basement. He sat on my comfy bed with me. That is nice. 

Zita had to go shopping with Doctor Susan. Because it will be Saint Santa's day in not so long. Ha.

Craig is watched the long football game. Not his team. It is not playing now. Oh well. I had a nice nap on the blue couch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment