Friday 14 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Sixty

We had a bit of a busy day.  

It was cold this morning. We did not go for a long walk. We came home and had two toasts. With jam. Ha.

Today is the day all the people come and get the big piles of newspapers. From my side yard. To take to their friends. Who give them to everybody. For free. Ha.

I try to remember not to bark. Sometimes I know them. Then I don't bark so much. Oh well.

Zita has to bring all our papers to all the stores on our very busy street. In the gold big car. She gave Emmet a ride to his university. 

It is the busy day. When all the people come for the newspapers. I cannot stay in my side yard so much. Some people are scared of dogs. That is too bad. I am not scared of them. Oh well.

Craig went and got Emmet at his university. It was snowing. Not so much. Craig does not like the snow. My friend Jamie loves the snow. He is from the North Pole. They have lots of snow up there. For Saint Santa's sleigh. It is known.

Craig is going to leave his silver little car at the tire store tonight. To put the do not get stuck in the snow tires on. That is good. 

Cars do not like to drive all around without their do not get stuck tires. It is known. Or they crash into everything. I see them on my watching corner. Then they fall into the empty pond. Too bad for them. 

Niamh's very special toe dance clothes from far way came today. The present man brought it. She will be very happy. Every day she thinks it will be here. And it is. That is good. It is pink. And very soft. Just for the toe dancers. It is known.

Niamh and Zita are going to a special night at the dance a lot place tonight. After dinner. I was not invited. Oh well. 

I will guard Craig and Emmet. And have a nice nap. On my comfy bed. In the kitchen. I will wait for everybody to come home. 

Craig's hockey team did not lose last night. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment