Sunday 9 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Fifty Five

Zita and I had a big adventure last night. We had to walk all the way to Doctor Susan's house late late last night. To get a bottle so Niamh could wash all her hair all squeaky clean. With not too many tangles. 

I went with Zita because it was at night. To guard her. At night is when the wolves hide in the bushes. I was not scared at at. I was fierce. We did not see any wolves. Or giant raccoons. That is good.

We saw my friend Jamie and Professor Jill. On my corner. Jamie looks like a wolf. He is not. He is a nice fluffy dog. I think they were having a late at night adventure too. 

Craig says it is not cold enough for wolves. Ha. His nose is way too small. He cannot smell the wolves. He does not know where they are. I know. 

He is just a people. People do not know all about scary wolves. Too bad for them. That is why God made dogs. And to eat all the extra cheeses.  And the tasty green beans. Ha.

We did not have any cheese for dinner last night. With Mister Paul. Oh well. 

Niamh had to go to the dance a lot place today. So they can make pictures for the dance a lot magazine. 

She bought pretend eye lashes. And glue. That is very silly. 

Zita has to write another important story for Mister Saint Paul's. I am helping. On my comfy duvet. 

Emmet is writing too. Even more all about the old Gods. They are his friends. Like me. I went down the scary basement stairs to visit Emmet this morning. Before our bagels. Ha. 

After we had our tasty bagels Emmet went for a walk. He always goes for nice walks. All by himself. To think all about his university stories. 

He had to come home and get new pants. The other kind. The kind without any holes. It is too cold for holey pants. Ha. Too bad for him.

I am going to guard the house tonight. Everyone is going to the restraurent where they have the very fat pizzas. I will get peanut butter treats. For guarding the house. By myself. 

We went for our dinner walk early. Because of the pizza restraurent dinner. So we did not have to have our walk way too late. In the very scary dark night. 







No comments:

Post a Comment