Friday 21 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Sixty Seven

Niamh and I had a nice walk this morning. Before our toasts. My nose got a bit stuck on the stop sign. And Niamh's hair froze all stick straight out. Because of the way too cold. Oh dear. 

It is a make the house all spic and span day. 

Niamh went to her way too expensive coffee store to do her write a lot homework. Craig said Ha. I did not say anything. That is good.

Craig and Zita cleaned everything. In the whole house. Except me. Even all the little little Roman soldiers. They live on the tall shelves in the dinning room. They do not have elephants. Too bad for them. Only the Punics have big fierce elephants. Ha.

We had guests for lunch. Nobody dropped any cheese. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Niamh is going out tonight to see her friend Sara sing on another giant stage. Sara is not a dance a lot friend. She sings a lot. Sara has lots of silly shoes. Ha.

Today was Emmet's spend all day at his nice university day. He said everybody in his class wanted to talk about themselves. In his why people are people class. They were not very interesting. Oh well. 

Emmet did not say anything. Next time he could tell stories all about me. And how I guard the house. That would be interesting. It is known. 

Everybody from way far away Ireland called to see if we had the way too much snow. Only the buffalos have the way too much snow. Buffalos are very very fury. I saw them on the television. They do not mind the too much snow. 

Craig does not like too much snow. The go fast chair does not go fast in the too much snow. It gets all stuck. Then he gets too cold feet. Oh dear. 

Zita and I only went for a short walk tonight. My feet were too cold too. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment