Monday 17 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Sixty Three

When I went outside this morning there was snow all over everything. Even the cars. And my bouncy balls.

We went for a nice walk anyway. You have to be careful on all snowy days walks. All the cars forget to stop where they should. Oh dear. We only go on the very little streets. That the cars can not find. Ha.

All the ladies did not go to way downtown today. Too snowy. They stayed in their own cosy house. And talked to everybody else on the telephones. I stayed on my comfy duvet. To be a big help. Zita was very busy on the telephone. Talking to far away people.

Paul came over for his coffee. Before he went to his airplane. To fly away to far away England. He took all the secret presents for Ireland with him. The post office can not loose them now. Ha.

Tonight is a busy night. Emmet has to go to his way dangerous people class. Zita will drive him. Niamh has teach dance a lot tonight. Zita has an important meeting all about our nice little newspaper. We are very busy. Except for Craig.

I will guard him. He will read his books. And eat some of the little short Scotsman cakes. And drink his too much coffee. 

Now he is a nurse in the war nobody wanted. The long time ago war. 

He finished the Scotsman book. A nasty man poisoned his nice dogs. So he chopped his head right off. Ha. With his giant sword. He was not even sad. Ha. Now his very big horse has no one to chase him. Oh dear. 

Craig always reads me the parts about dogs. He does not read me the sad parts. That is good. 

There is another all about the same Scotsman book. Maybe Saint Santa will bring it to Craig for a secret present. At Christmas time. Zita told me. She talks to Saint Santa. It is known. 

I am going to have my nice before dinner walk with my friend Jamie and professor Jill. 

Professors are doctors who can not give you shots. My friend Emmet wants to be a professor. To tell stories all about the way way long ago Gods. And Ireland. And not give anybody shots. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment