Wednesday 26 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Seventy Two

I had a short walk today. Not so far. My leg is still store. Oh dear.

I am going to see my nice doctor. In a couple of days.

I cannot play catch the ball with a sore leg. Craig said so. Oh dear. 

We had bagel toasts today. With jam. Just regular jam. Not the nice French jam. Oh well.

Today is an everybody stays at home night. That is good. I like to know where everybody is. Then I am happy. It is known.

I watched the hockey game last night. In the den. On the comfy blue sofa. For a little while. Hockey is not so very interesting. Craig's team won. Ha.

Niamh could not come home for dinner last night. Too much dance a lot work. Oh dear. 

When Niamh and Zita got home we did not have any nice ice cream. To make tasty milkshakes. Just tooth paste ice cream. Oh dear.

They went out way late to get the good ice cream. To make a milkshake for Niamh. So she would feel better. I do not know why we had tooth paste ice cream. My tooth paste tastes like chicken. Ha. 

I did not go with them. I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet. Oh well.

Zita has to stay late at the way small office.To fix things. I do not know what broke.

She said we will eat like French people. Late at night. I am French. I do not like to eat at late. I like to eat at dinner time.That is why it is dinner time. It is known. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment