Wednesday 12 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Fifty Eight

We had a nice quiet day. It is just a bit windy today. A bit of a soggy dog day. Oh well.

Zita drove Niamh to her dance a lot school this morning. Because of the soggy day. 

Craig and I had toasts and looked out my watching window,

We put all the leaves in big bags. And they all came back. All over our beautiful patio. That is not nice.

Now we have more lots and lots of leaves. All on the ground. Oh well. 

The garbage men come to my house all the time. They take away all the big bags of leaves. That is good. 

Zita had to use the telephone to talk to lots of people today. Far away people. I was a way big help. I did not bark at all. That is important. Zita told me.  

Emmet is writing even more stories for his nice university. He does not have to go to his nice university today. It is a no university day.  

His back is still sore from the big nasty holes they made in him. When it gets all cold outside it gets sore. Oh dear. That is not nice. He will have to drink more nice hot Irish tea.

Zita had to go to very little office way downtown. This afternoon. In the gold big car. For another meeting. She will not be home until dinner time.

Niamh will take me for our nice walk. This afternoon. After her school time. Before it is all too dark outside. And scary.  That is good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment