Tuesday 25 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Seventy One

We did not go for a nice walk again. My leg is all better. Nearly. Zita said that I have to wait a bit more time. Until she thinks I am all better. Oh well.

Craig and I go in the side yard. Just so I can smell all what is going on in my neighbourhood. We do not play catch the ball. Oh well.

Mister Kyle the fix things man and his friend came to make the beautiful patio all safe for Craig's go fast chair. So it won't fall off and get stuck in the stones. Before the too much snow comes. I did not bark at all. Good for me.

Craig and Zita and I cleaned our roof. Where the nasty squirrels put all the leaves on our house. Zita used the shiny ladder. And a big brush. 

Tonight is Zita's Mister Saint Paul's University stay until late night. She had to write a not a story for tonight. Just a big list of interesting stories. Not by her. She was very busy.

Niamh and Emmet are writing way interesting stories too. They told me so. Niamh has to write all about old movies. Niamh loves old movies. Even the ones with no colours at all. 

Craig writes all my stories for me. That is good.

Emmet has to write another story all about dangerous people. In long time ago way far away Ireland. He is telling a story all about his great Uncle Joe. And Joe's friend big Michael. They are in Emmet's books. He told me. With way old pictures. 

Craig's hockey tram lost last night. They are going to try again tonight. Oh well.

We got way big presents last night. All tied up with string. From way far away Ireland. The nice present man brought them. He has never been to way far away Ireland. Me either. Oh well. 

Niamh and Emmet like the all tied up with string presents. Especially the string.

We moved the cars a lot today. I helped. Every time. That is good. I am the best move the car helper in the whole world. Zita told me. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment