Thursday 20 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Sixty Six

It is still too cold out. We had lots of toasts today. Because of the cold windy day. 

Last night there was a nasty animal outside my house. Under the silver little car. 

I told Emmet and Craig. They could not see it. They thought there was nothing there. They were wrong. They cannot see at night. I can. People are silly. 

It is my job to guard the house. I know how. They should listen to me. It is known. They are not good guarders. They do not have good ears like me. Or night time eyes like me. And their noses are way too small. Ha. 

Now Craig is a policeman in long ago far away England. With holes in his boots. Oh dear. He does not have a nice dog to help him. Oh well.

Niamh went in to school only in the afternoon. Because of a headache. I got her up. Before lunch time. With lots of kisses. Ha. Kisses can fix little headaches. It is known.

Zita had to go to the nice get all your nice food here store today. Or we would starve to death. That would be sad. 

No dance a lot tonight. All the dance a lot ladies are in a special concert at the other school. Where Emmet used to go. Just up the street. Niamh might go to see all her friends on the giant stage. That is what friends do. I cannot go. I would bark too much. When I saw my friends. Oh well.

I think the nasty animal will come back. I will have to be a good watcher tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment