Saturday 15 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Sixty One

I had an upset tummy this morning. I did not have my late at night dessert yesterday. Oh well. 

We went for a long walk. On the old Colonel's windey road. Where up the nice lady who leaves me cookie treats lives. 

I got a treat. 

We walked with Jamie. Jamie does not know about the nice lady who leaves me treats. Oh well. 

Craig went to the old friends breakfast. Mister Paul went too. When he came home he brought the silver little car back from the tire store. With the do not get stuck in the snow tires on. 

Mister Paul is going on an airplane. Back to way far away England. He might stay there. To help take care of the little baby. His daughter has the little baby. 

The little baby should have a nice big dog to take care of it too. Dogs are very good at taking care of babies. It is known. 

I was not here when Emmet and Niamh were little babies. They were here when I was a way little dog. They took very good care of me. That is good. They are my friends. Now I take care of them. It is known. 

Mister Paul is going to take some secret presents back with him. For our friends in way far away. So the post office does not lose them. Ha. 

Zita is still taking all our nice newspapers to all the people. And looking for secret presents. I know where some of the secret presents are hiding. I saw Craig put them away. I will not tell anybody. They are secrets. 

Emmet is writing another story for his university. A not so very long one. This time. 

We did not play the catch the ball game very much today. My side yard still has lots of our newspapers and Craig's other tires. There is not so much room for me. 

This afternoon the green ball went right over the fence. Craig had to go find it. The silver little car caught it. The cars always catch them for me. Before the balls go the street and the squirrels steal them. I guard the cars too. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment