Friday 7 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Twenty Five

It is a very rainy and not very warm day.  I was a soggy dog alot. I had to stay in the kitchen a lot. Oh well.

We are going to have the biggest cheese party ever.

Zita is going to her go-up-on-stage and get her papers day. I have my papers already. She will get to wear a funny hat. It is true.

That is the day of the cheese party. All our friends are coming to eat cheese with Zita. That is good. I like cheese.

Zita and Kathy went and got lots of tasty things for the cheese party. I saw a very very big piece of my favourite hard cheese. That is good.

Zita got me a new big purple ball. It had a rope but I ate it. Oh well.

I am glad I have another big purple ball. When I bite it - it makes a noise. I like that.

Uncle Bill brought over more of his home built sausages. Too hot for me. I get bean treats.

We have put beans in my garden. It is my job to protect the garden from the awful squirrels and the rabbits. They will steal all our vegetables unless I guard them. It is known.

Emmet's friend Rachael came for a visit. She is Irish too. From way away far away up in cold Donegal.

Almost not Ireland Zita said, nearly Scotland. Ha.

Emmet said she is going to be a doctor and ride horses. Horses are very big. I saw a horse on my street. It had a wagon.

Niamh is going to her dance friend's house on a lake this week end.  That is nice. The house will be too quiet. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment