Sunday 2 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Twenty

I guarded the house nearly all day. I got two peanut butter treats. Ha.

Everyone else was at Niamh's special Big Dance Day. Emmet got up very early to go to watch Niamh. He said she was beautiful. She was the star.

She had her beautiful-stick-straight-out dance costume on. She was a princess. Fast asleep. In a forest with only witches. No ducks. Or very nice dogs. Oh well.

Emmet said she was in a bunch of other dances. No other princesses though.

After all the dances Niamh and all her dance friends came over.

Her friend Julia brought Craig a chocolate birthday present. That was nice. Dogs can not eat chocolate. We will get sick. I get bean treats.That is good.

Niamh and all her dance friends went out for ice-cream. It is very hot being a dancer. It is known.

Craig and Zita cut some of the too many tree branches off. They were making my yard messy. I was a big help. I did not get in the way.

Tonight is the scary dragon and wolves night. Zita and I will read her book. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment