Sunday 16 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Thirty Four

A soggy dog day. Oh well.

I just played a little throw the Red Ball. Oh well.

Lots of birds on my patio. I like watching the birds. Big crows are a bit scary. Not as scary as the big owl was.

Craig is still a Scotsman. He says he is going to send all the English home. Whose home? Not my home. Someone would want my comfy bed. Zita would not let them in. Only the English Sues. They have their own beds.

People get very silly when they read books. They forget who they are. I never forget who I am. I am Miss Poppy Taylor. It says so on the pieces of paper Dr. Smith has. So it is true.

We have having used food for dinner. The cheese party had way too much food so we are having it today. Paul is coming for dinner. He does not mind used food he said. We have used wine too.

It is father's day. So Craig gets presents. That is nice.

Craig does not have a father anymore. He is away far away in heaven with Craig's old dogs. That is good. It would not be nice to be way far way without your dog. The dogs would be very sad. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment