Monday 17 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Thirty Five.

It is a nice day. No soggy dogs today.

I helped move the cars a lot today. I am a big help Zita says.

I have to go to see Dr. Smith tomorrow. I have to get my teeth cleaned. I will not like it.

Zita says we have to be better at brushing my teeth. Dr. Smith says I should use the noisy tooth brush. They are scary.

I have to be away from my house and all my friends for the whole day.

What will happen if the black dog with the white tale comes? It is possessed. I will not be there to protect everyone. Emmet will have to get his viking axe. Oh dear.

Who will chase Emmet to the dinning room table? He will starve. Oh dear.

Who will catch the Red ball for Craig? Oh dear.

Who will take Zita to see our ducks? Oh dear.

Who will get Niamh up in the morning so she will not be late for her school? Oh dear.

I will not like this. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment