Tuesday 25 June 2013

Day Three hundred and Forty Three

More thunder and more lightening.

We were very brave and just watched out my watching window. No raccoons last night. That is good.

Niamh has gone with her dance friends for a stay up late all night in a different house. I do not like that. Oh well.

I saw uncle Bill today. He brought over big things for my vegetable garden. That is nice.

Craig's hockey team won. No more hockey until it get all cold out. That is good.

A silly day. Way too hot and then too wet. A silly day. Silly weather.

Craig's cousin lives way far away by the far away mountains. She has way too much water.

She had to move all her horses. Her dogs helped. Dogs are good at helping. Horses are very big. When I was little I saw two on my street. I barked at them. They did not care. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment