Thursday 6 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Twenty Four

We got a new tree for my patio. Uncle Bill and Zita got in his big truck and went away and came back with a nice new tree.

They put the tree on my patio. They came in the house and Emmet and Zita and Uncle Bill had Irish tea and cookies. Craig had coffee. He is not Irish. Sometimes he pretends to be a Scotsman. Ha.

Zita and Emmet dug a big hole near my little steps. They had shovels. I could not help. I got into a bit of trouble. I barked a lot.

I really wanted to help. I am a very good digger. It is known.  Zita said that I am too much of a good thing. That is silly.

They put the new tree into the new hole. It is a soft tree. Not a prickley tree. It will be a very nice tree I think. I can have naps under it Emmet said. That is good.

Emmet helped me down the scary stairs into the basement. It is very big down there. Lots of rooms and boxes to smell.

I helped him clean his room. He had lots of plates and glasses in his big collection. He was glad I was there to help. I like to help.

I could have been a big help with the tree. Oh well.

It is raining today. I did not go out a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment