Wednesday 26 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Forty Four

No thunder and lightening last night. That is good.  I had a nice sleep.

So did Zita and Craig.

I had a nice walk before it got way too hot.

Ollie went to the make me beautiful shop.  He is much less Ollie now. He is not so hot anymore. That is good. Dogs should not get too hot. It is known.

Emmet got a new dress up jacket so he will be as beautiful as Ollie and me. That is good.

Niamh is going to live in a cabin in the woods this weekend. I will not be there. Oh well. She is taking all the stuff in the world. Just in case.

Craig is reading a new book. He is now a lady detective. He can not be a lady. He does not have enough shoes. Ha. People are silly. It is known.

If I could read I would only read books all about nice dogs so I would always be who I am.  Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment