Thursday 13 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Thirty One

I had a nice walk this morning. Not much pulling. It was a beautiful morning. I saw a huge bird standing in my pond. It did not see me. That is good.

We have boxes and boxes of glasses for the cheese party. You can not put cheese in glasses, or lettuce. I hope they have not forgotten it is a cheese party. They are getting old.

Craig's mommy is very very very old and she always forgets that I am a lady dog. She always thinks I am a boy. Oh well.

A nice man brought Zita a big box of beautiful flowers. From her university friend. That is nice.

Emmet finished painting the chairs shinny black. Then he went for his walk and got his big cans of ice tea. He needs ice tea so he can talk to his friends from all away far away.

Zita got new plants for our garden. We are going to make a hedge to protect my garden. We will have a beautiful garden.

I saw the black dog with the white tail. On my side of the street. I barked him away. He does not have a beautiful garden. Or a beautiful side garden full of my favourite vegetables. It is known.

When I bark too much Craig says he is going to put me in the dish cleaner. Ha. He is lying. He can not do that. I am so big he would not have any clean cups for his good morning coffee. Silly Craig.

Niamh got brand new shoes for going to the university to see Zita get her papers. They are tall at the back but not at the front. She will fall over. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment