Saturday 22 June 2013

Day Three hundred and Forty

I had a very helping night. Niamh was out till late late so I went in the car to get her.  We went to the giant raccoon house. No raccoons. Just Niamh. That is good.

I got ice cube treats when we got home.  I had a nice sleep. Craig put the make the house cold machine on.

It is a rainy Saturday. I had a nice nap. Paul and Craig went to breakfast. Paul fell off his bicycle on to his hand.  It is way too big now. He should go to my Dr. Smith.

Emily and Cara came over to listen to their loud music with Niamh. Craig and Zita were out.

When Craig and Zita came home Niamh and Cara and Emily  took me for my walk. I was a bit of a soggy dog. Only a lot. Not way too soggy.  They said I was perfect. That is true. No pulling at all. Ha.

Maggie hurt her leg. She had to go to the doctor. Bill has to pick her up. She did not go to My Dr. Smith. Oh well. I will try not to steal her bouncy ball until she gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment